Glen Lyon Trail Race
There are no specific entry requirements for the Glen Lyon Trail Race. You should be confident of running over 15 miles and hitting some elevation. By entering the race, you are agreeing you are capable of doing so.
- Race briefing 9:45am – All must attend
- Race start 10am
- ID required at registration
- No transfer of place between runners
- No entry on the day
- No muling
- No walking poles
- Ibuprofen should not taken during the event and that paracetamol is the safest option for managing any aches and pains
- No support runners/Bike buddies
- No spectators (Due to Covid 19 restrictions)
- No Dogs (This forms part of the estates permission to allow the event to take place)
- Mandatory kit to be carried during the event (This will be confirmed in the pre-race information pack).
- All runners to follow Covid 19 protocol, procedures, signage at all times.
- All runner to follow marshal, race medical teams, Race Director instruction at all times.
- No open fires if camping at race start.
- No littering.
- Foil Blanket
- Water bottle/water bladder/soft flasks.
- Food/energy bars/snacks
- Working mobile phone with race control number entered.
- Small first aid kit (plasters, blisters, etc)
- Race vest for holding the above.
- Suntan lotion (ya never know)
- Folding cup
- Warm top/Base layer
- Change of clothes for the finish
- Sunglasses. (ya just never know)
Runners are reminded that Rocket Events do not offer deferrals. Deferrals will only come into play if there are travel restrictions or lockdowns in place due to covid 19.
- 30 day cooling off period will apply, withdrawal in this period will result in a £15 administration fee being applied.
- After 30 days a 50% refund will be offered up to 12 weeks before race day.
- 0-12 weeks 0% refund will be offered.
These measures are being implemented to ensure runners are committed to running the events they have entered.