Terms and Conditions
By entering any Rocket Events Ltd races, you are deemed to have read and understood the race rules and T&C.
In the event you have any concerns regarding the race rules and T&C you are asked to email Rocket Event Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: withdrawal from any race will result in the following.
- 30 day cooling off period will apply, withdrawal in this period will result in a £15 administration fee being applied.
- After 30 days a 50% refund will be offered up to 12 weeks before race day.
- 0-12 weeks 0% refund will be offered.
No deferrals. Deferrals will only come into play if there are travel restrictions or lockdowns in place due to covid 19
- No race transfers between runners.
- Runners are required to provide ID at registration.
- Runners are required to provide race documentation where required. Runners are deemed to have read the pre-race briefing.
- Runners are required to behave within the spirit of the race and always follow the marshal’s instruction at all times.
- Runners are required to follow all COVID-19 protocols/rules and guidance. Any runner NOT following race rules or instruction from marshals will be DQed.
- Any runner DQed will be prohibited from entering future Rocket Events Ltd races.
- Verbal or physical abuse of Rocket Events Ltd race team will not be tolerated.
- Runners are required to comply with any decision made by the race medical team.
- Race cut off times are in place to safeguard runners/marshal/medical team/Sweepers. Whilst Rocket Events Ltd are keen to see all runners complete the race reasonable discretion will be used for runners at the rear of the race. (Any runner 15mins over the checkpoint cut off time will be removed from the race).
Race rules and T&C are subject to change at short notice when required.
Race Director decision is final.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in 2020 Rocket Events Ltd have tried to be flexible with all runners and allowed deferrals. We would note that this is not normal company policy.
Any runner deferred to 2022 T&C will start afresh.
Should you have any question please email email@example.com