Highlander Last One Standing
There are no specific entry requirements for running this race. It’s a test of endurance. Drop out or keep going when you can! Either way you’ll be called a Rocket.
- Registration: 6pm – 7.30pm (night before), 9am – 11.30am (race day)
- Race briefing: 11.30am
- Race start: 12 noon (10am 1 loop trail race for support/marshals only £5 on the day)
- ID required at registration
- No transfer of place between runners
- No muling
- No walking poles
- No support runners/Bike buddies
- No Dogs (Allowed on the course at anytime)
- Mandatory kit to be carried during the event (This will be confirmed in the pre-race information pack).
- The use of any NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib, mefenamic acid, Indometacin, high dose aspirin, diclofenac) during the race is strictly prohibited.
- All runners to follow Covid 19 protocol, procedures, signage at all times.
- All runner to follow marshal, race medical teams, Race Director instruction at all times.
- No open fires if camping at race start.
- Only runners are allowed on the course once the event has started.
- Runners can not receive food/drink on the course from outside help.
- In the event you arrive back with a minute before the next loop start you can only recieve food and drink in the start pend.
- Should you drop out/DNF you must tell the timekeepers, this will save marshals time looking for you and that you are not in your bed sleeping.
Mandatory Kit: At your add station
- Foil Blanket
- Water bottle/water bladder/soft flasks.
- Food/energy bars/snacks
- Working mobile phone with race control number entered.
- Small first aid kit (plasters, blisters, etc)
- Race vest for holding the above.
- Suntan lotion (ya never know)
- Warm top/Base layer
- Change of clothes for the finish
- Sunglasses. (ya just never know)
- Midge Net, Spray
You are required to bring your support crew (if you have one) to registration who should also bring a completed covid 19 questionnaire and support crew information form.
Runners are reminded that Rocket Events do not offer deferrals. Deferrals will only come into play if there are travel restrictions or lockdowns in place due to covid 19.
- 30 day cooling off period will apply, withdrawal in this period will result in a £15 administration fee being applied.
- After 30 days a 50% refund will be offered up to 12 weeks before race day.
- 0-12 weeks 0% refund will be offered.
These measures are being implemented to ensure runners are committed to running the events they have entered.