Glen Ogle 33
There are no specific entry requirements for this race however you should have confidence in your own ability to complete the distance and tackle the elevation within the cut off time. By entering the race, you are agreeing you are capable of doing so. We suggest that you at least have experience of regularly completing runs of 20 miles. If in doubt or if you have any questions about the suitability of your previous experience, email Bill@runyarocket.com.
- Race start: 8am
- Race briefing for all runners: 7.50am
- Photo ID required at registration
- No transfer of place between runners
- No muling
- No walking poles
- No support runners/Bike buddies
- The use of any NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib, mefenamic acid, Indometacin, high dose aspirin, diclofenac) during the race is strictly prohibited.
- Spectators are asked to stand by away from CP area.
- Spectators Viewing (Strathyre Only, Broach Café will be open)
- No Spectators are allowed at any other CP/WS. It is prohibited for runners to be met at any other place on the route.
- No Dogs
- Mandatory kit to be carried during the event (This will be confirmed in the pre-race information pack).
- All runners to follow Covid 19 protocol, procedures, signage at all times.
- All runner to follow marshal, race medical teams, Race Director instruction at all times.
- No littering and no placing of rubbish in residents’ bins.
- It is a runner’s responsibility to inform anyone who is attending the event of the do’s and don’ts within the race briefing.
This kit must be carried at all times during the race by each individual runner, no muling allowed. As with any running day check the weather forecast. We have seen rain, snow, wind and low temperatures. An ill-equipped runner is one that’s a DNF.
- Full size foil blanket.
- Working mobile phone with race control number.
- Trail food/snacks.
- Meaning to carry water, flask, water bottles
- Small first aid kit for cut/bumps/blisters
- Suntan lotion (Because you never know)
- Extra layers
Runners are reminded that Rocket Events do not offer deferrals. Deferrals will only come into play if there are travel restrictions or lockdowns in place due to covid 19.
- 30 day cooling off period will apply, withdrawal in this period will result in a £15 administration fee being applied.
- After 30 days a 50% refund will be offered up to 12 weeks before race day.
- 0-12 weeks 0% refund will be offered.
These measures are being implemented to ensure runners are committed to running the events they have entered.